Domaine le Clos des Fontaines
In the heart of Normandy, our hotel & spa invites you to relax in a space entirely dedicated to your well-being. Opened in July 2010, the spa of the Domaine le Clos des Fontaines offers a real cocooning atmosphere with soft and delicate colours to favour your long moments of relaxation. In a 100 m² space equipped with modern facilities, you can enjoy a hammam, a whirlpool (outside), two saunas but also the gentleness of our practitioners who will offer you a wide range of treatments.
Our spa is reserved for people over 16 years old.
Hammam, saunas, whirlpool...
In our spa, you can relax in the steam room and enjoy its beneficial effect on the skin. If you prefer to relax in dry heat, the spa also has two saunas: the traditional Finnish sauna and the infrared sauna, which is recommended for those who cannot stand the heat. Outside, you can also take advantage of our heated swimming pool (in season) and our whirlpool, which are real sources of well-being.
Massages & Treatments
In our Hotel & Spa in Normandy
Through authentic products and expert treatments, our spa transports you to a world of gentleness and serenity, to rediscover the harmony between body and mind.
The spa at Domaine le Clos des Fontaines uses 5 Mondes products for the highest quality treatment rituals.
Access to the SPA without treatment and for non-residents of the hotel :
- Access to the SPA without treatments for hotel residents (Classic and Comfort rooms): 20 € per person for the stay,
- Access to the SPA without treatments for non-residents of the hotel: 25 € per person (for a 3-hour period and upon reservation). Supplement of 5 € from May to September.
For every treatment you receive, you have free access to the SPA.
- Your "Espace Détente" is open every day (except between Christmas and New Year) from 10am to 8pm (by reservation only),
- Treatment times: daily from 10am to 7pm (by reservation only),
- All massages are non-therapeutic,
- Swimming costume and flip-flops are mandatory,
- Towels available on site,
- Hammam, Sauna and whirlpool are not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart problems or those with serious health problems.
Our Spa is a place of well-being for all. We thank you for respecting the rules of good manners, silence and hygiene specific to this place.